As a Catholic school we have a unique identity. Each student enrolled at SSS shares in the identity by participating in the life and activities of the school, by sharing a common set of values, and by adopting a code of conduct. The purpose of the dress code is to unify the student body by dressing neatly and by learning to take pride in personal appearance.
● Navy blue dress pants - no patch pockets or jean style rivets
● Navy blue walking shorts - optional
● Light blue tailored shirt - short or long sleeve
● Dress belt in dark color - no large buckle
● Navy blue tie for Mass days/special occasions - solid color, no patterns
● Navy blue dress socks - crew length – no low cut sport style socks
● Non-athletic dress shoes in dark color - non-marking sole, no high cut boots
● Navy blue monogrammed coat sweater - optional – must be ordered through uniform company.
● Navy blue monogrammed sleeveless sweater vest – optional – must be ordered through uniform company.
● School sweatshirt – optional – must be ordered through the school
● No earrings
● Hair must be neatly cut, clean, and well groomed – off the shirt collar and out of eyes – no faddish colors or styles
● T-shirts worn under dress shirts/polos must be plain white in color and fit properly as not to hang below short sleeves
or at the bottom hem. All shirts must be tucked in – not rolled at the waist
● Navy blue plaid uniform skirt – all grade levels
● Navy blue plaid jumper – optional for grade K-3
● Navy blue kilt style skirt – optional for grades 6-8
● All skirts must be hemmed no shorter than two inches above the knee. Skirts should not rolled at waistband. If shorts
are worn under skirts/jumpers, they may not extend below the skirt
● Navy blue dress slacks – optional – no patch pockets or jeans style rivets
● Navy blue walking shorts – optional
● Light blue tailored blouse – no ruffles, etc. – long or short sleeve
● Light blue polo shirt – long or short sleeve
● All blouses must be tucked in and not rolled at waistband.
● Navy blue knee socks with skirts or shorts.
● Navy blue socks with slacks – crew or knee length
● Navy blue tights – optional
● Non-athletic dress shoes – no clogs, slides, sandals, open-toed shoes, crocs, etc. - must be solid, dark colors, no pattern
or sparkles, small heels only – non marking sole
● Navy blue monogrammed coat sweater – optional – ordered through uniform company
● Navy blue monogramed sleeveless sweater vest – optional – must be ordered through uniform company.
● School sweatshirt – optional – ordered through school
● Jewelry must be simple and small.
● Hair must be clean and well groomed and out of eyes - no faddish colors or styles.
● Hair accessories should be simple and coordinated with uniform.
● Middle School students only – Make-up, if worn must be simple and discreet.
Items are available from Flynn & O’Hara Uniform Co. online, by phone, or order form.
Items are also available at the Red Door Uniform Co. in Erie.